1. What are your PC Desk dimensions (do you have blueprints)?
1.5m long 0.8m wide 0.77m tall, the box is 0.22m thick at its thickest point.
2. How are you so rich (yes, people do ask this)?
I am not rich, we reuse parts from older builds and sponsors play a major role in ensuring that we are able to keep the builds rolling out frequently.
3. How do I start PC Modding?
I would start with minor things until you build your confidence.
Things like working with vinyl and acrylic will not damage the case in any way so work up from there.
4. How much to get a pc built?
How long is a piece of string? Send us an email if you would like us to give you a quote on your PC Build.
5. Do you sell your PCs?
We usually let the client order what they want via email and with our past projects we usually pull apart the PC and sell the cases off.
6. Can you make PSU Covers or Backplates for people?
We sure can, just send through an email with what you are after.
7. Can you make other custom stuff for people upon request?
Send through an email with your concept ideas and we will do our best to make it happen!
8. When will my order ship?
We begin working on your order right away to get it to you as soon as possible.
Once your order ships you will be notified via email with a tracking number.
9. What is your Refund Policy?
All sales are final, all specifications are made by the buyer.
We follow your specification only, and therefore no refunds are given.
10. What countries do you ship to?
We ship to (almost) all countries worldwide. Please be aware that depending on your country’s regulations, International orders may be subject to additional duties and fees.
11. How are shipping rates calculated?
Shipping rates are determined by the weight, size and destination of your final order.